Wednesday, July 23, 2014

A Moment of Silence

So I know I've been trying to transition Thumper out of napping in the swing anyway, but... the motor just died.  I no longer have my surefire backup (which, let's face it, was still mostly my primary). And the morning nap, the softball, which usually took less than five minutes for him to conk out, just took much, much longer.  And then there was a diaper leak, and a sheet change, and a bath and it was so much later that I fed him a little early.  So he fell asleep nursing.  Yes, I know this is cheating.

Also, he's never successfully slept more than an hour in the crib (for a nap).  We'll see how this goes this time.

I know I've read that the swing uses the same motor as something like a Glade plug-in, but I'd rather just pull the Band-Aid off full stop.  I suppose.

Ugh.
In more functional times

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting baby detective agency, It was very useful for me & I followed & like you blog post. We at Megastag Detective Agency Leading detective agency in Delhi expertise in all types of personal detectives services in all major cities in India.

    ReplyDelete